API Spec Q1/Q2:
Quality management for the oil and gas industry
API Specifications Q1 and Q2 are standards set by the American Petroleum Institute (API) for the certification of companies manufacturing components and providing services in the oil and gas production sector. The focus here is on training and reviewing quality standards and the quality assurance system. Risk assessment and risk management are taken into particular account. The standards are based on ISO 9001 and are supplemented by industry-specific requirements.
- API Specification Q1: Specification for Quality Management System Requirements for Manufacturing Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industry
- API Specification Q2: Specification for Quality Management System Requirements for Service Supply Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries
- Consulting Services
- Auditing Services
- Training Services
CERTIVATION's consulting services include complete turnkey support for the development and implementation of management systems that comply with API standards.
CERTIVATION offers competent consulting, a dedicated team and years of knowledge to ensure that our customers receive the required certifications.
- We support your company in the design and development of a fully customized API Q1 & Q2 QMS.
- Once the system is developed, we can provide implementation training.
- Once the system is up and running for at least four (04) months, we will conduct an internal audit.
- We will work together to take corrective action on all findings.
- We will coordinate certification activities with API.
The API Q1 and API Q2 audit is designed to address quality management systems for companies that manufacture products or provide manufacturing-related services according to a product specification for use in the oil and gas industry.
CERTIVATION has extensive experience in performing various types of API Spec Q1 and API Spec Q2 audits, including the following:
- Gap Analysis
- Internal Audits
- Process Audits
- Product Audits
- Supplier Audits
CERTIVATION can help you to implement an audit program that is suitable for your company and that can be carried out effectively and consistently.
CERTIVATION can carry out a supplier/vendor audit on the supplier’s premises in order to verify whether they fulfill certain criteria. These criteria can be specified by your company and may include, but are not limited to, the following points:
- A specific ISO or API standard, such as ISO 9001 or API Q2/Q2
- Your organization’s own requirements for suppliers/vendors
- Product specifications
- Procurement requirements
In general, a supplier/vendor audit should provide the certainty that the supplier has the ability to provide products and/or services to your business that meet your own quality, environmental, security, information security, timeline or other requirements.
CERTIVATION offers courses at its own training center or on-site at clients’ premises.
The offer includes courses for the following levels:
- Basic courses
- Internal Auditors
- Lead Auditors
Should you have any further special training requirements,
please do not hesitate to contact us.